Virtual Employee for your Digital Protection Relaying (DPR) offers a way effective solution for the protection of the constantly increasing complex power transmission/distribution systems. Gridman as an expert in this field brings their own professionals for an exceptional integrated DPR solutions. We bring best-in-class services and expertise to the solution, which will deliver transformative business value to transmission/distribution network operators. Our Virtual Employee Program for your Digital Protection Relays offers skilled and high experienced professionals with more than 20 years experience.
Our professional partnership can be crucial to manage your protection relays on high level of quality and still more effective.
We can help at every moment of the digital relay lifecycle:
- Selection and design of suitable type of the digital protection relay
- Set-up of the digital protection relays
- Checking of the existing protection relay settings
- Post-fault events analysis
- Tripping plan assessment
The use of our Virtual Employee allows you to have the best and most effective solution in your digital protection relaying.
The main advantage of Digital Relays:
- High level of the functional integration
- Additional monitoring functions
- Functional flexibility
- Capable of work under a wide range of temperatures
- Implementation of more complex function
- High precise accuracy
- Self-checking and self-adaptability
- Remote control management